Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Christina - August 30th 2009

Christina, Troy, Treyson and Tavin Tinsley in 2009. A lovely family group, Thank You! Christina had previously completed a weight-loss program and was down to her pre-pregnancy gorgeous figure.
This picture is on honor of Christina - her birthday is August 30th - Picture taken October 1976 in front of Cindy & Les's former home at 517 Grace Avenue in Worland, WY. Christina was just over one year old: Walt, Lorna & Turtle, Paul, me, Tom, Thoma Lee, & Ron - arent' we a good looking group!! Christina, you are a great addition to the Clan Gregory and we're glad you joined.

Walt, Lorna, Christina (Turtle) and Paul - October 1976


Does anyone recognize this skinny young man with Turtle riding on his neck? You're supposed to smile! Taken October 1976 at funeral of Grandad Lester Mark Gregg.




2 comments:

  1. Grandma, PLEASE tell me the china in that last post was the one we talked about, cause it is BEAUTIFUL! (if it isn't forget I said anything cause I don't want to make you feel bad). I'm so jealous everyone is going to go to Ten Sleep! I hear your feeling good and that makes me so happy. Brannon is sitting next to me and he says he loves the blog, keep the good stuff coming! The pictures are great, the ones of my Dad are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wish. I love the pictures of my parents when they were young.
    My Mom still has that dress I think she even wears it on occasion.

    ReplyDelete